Saturday, September 27, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 12:58 AM
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 12:11 AM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 9:20 AM
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
We would love to have you come walk with us...we are still trying to reach our goal.
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 5:34 PM
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 3:24 PM
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 10:21 AM
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 11:14 AM
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 4:38 PM
...being 15 and 5' 11" finally dumped all her short boyfriends and now she can wear her heels. What does that make you, 6" 2"? We are so jealous of your height and beauty!! Watch out Rob and Debby.
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 4:27 PM
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Scera Park in Orem, Utah.
Saturday, Sept 20th 9:00am
Food games and lots of fun!!!!!!
Any questions please call Cindy: 801-367-6054
If you would like to donate, please click here or click on our JDRF link on the top right hand corner of our blog page (right above the picture of mom and dad) or if you would rather send a check directly to the Goodrich Gang you can send it to
427 North 950 East
Orem, Ut 84057
Please make checks payable to JDRF, our goal is $1000.00
85% of the money earned goes to help find a cure, the other 15% goes to educating newly diagnosed Juvenile Diabetes patients.
Janae was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes in February 2000 she was just 6 years old, so she has lived with this disease for 8 long years. Being a teenager is hard enough, Janae has had to deal with wearing a pump and poking her finger 7 to 8 times a day to test her blood. Her parents also have to wake her up a couple times a night to test her blood as well. Janae has a positive attitude and is looking forward to finding a cure.
Jeremy, Jenna and Layla joined the JDRF walk in Omaha, NE in August. They had a great time and raised alot of money in Janae's name. Here are some pictures from their walk.
Here is a look at some of the JDRF walkers in Omaha, NE. Looks like a lot of fun.
Check out the above video with JDRF spokesperson Kevin Kline.
Posted by Fausett Family Facts at 5:21 PM